The Basic Food Hygiene workshop is a six to seven hours workshop with an examination after the workshop. This is a fully interactive Multimedia workshop given in English and other regional languages like Hindi and Urdu.
1 Hour- After the Training
HABC Internationally Accredited + MOM attested Certificate will be Issued 2 – 3 weeks After the TrainingIncludes Course Ware, Exam Fee, MOM -Attestation Fee.
2 Years from The Date of Issue
- Introduction-The Importance of Food Safety
- Preventing Time & Temperature Abuse
- Preventing Cross-Contamination
- Cleaning & Sanitation
- Pest Control
- Personal Hygiene & Hand Washing Practices
It is essential for food safety that all food handlers undergo the basic hygiene training to make them aware of the hazards and controls associated with the different types of foods. To comply with this legal requirement, it is mandatory to obtain the basic food hygiene qualification in food safety and it should also be ensured the knowledge gained is implemented.
- All food handlers working or planning to work in the food industry