This accredited qualification is aimed at those who are working at a management level in a soft drinks production business, quality assurance staff or members of a HACCP team. It is also useful for trainers, auditors and other food safety professionals. Participants should ideally hold the Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing, or an equivalent qualification, and possess a good working knowledge of the soft drinks industry sector before embarking on this advanced HACCP training course Achievement of this qualification provides the skills to assist in the implementation of a HACCP system, to critically evaluate HACCP plans and to understand the importance of having an effective HACCP system in place.
The qualification is delivered by taking this 5-day residential course.
The course programme includes
- Principles of HACCP management for food/drink manufacturing
- Understanding the importance of HACCP-based food safety management procedures
- Understanding how to manage the implementation of HACCP-based food safety management procedures
- Understanding how to develop and evaluate HACCP-based food safety management procedures
HABC Level 4 Award in HACCP Management for Food Manufacturing (QCF). This qualification is assessed by an examination consisting of two sections with a combined duration of three hours.
- Section 1 is a critical evaluation of a HACCP plan in the form of a case study, which equates to 90% of the final mark.
- Section 2 is a series of short questions relating to a change made to a HACCP plan, which equates to 10% of the final mark.
Provided by Dialog, training specialists and consultants to the food industry, delivering food safety training for over 10 years.
Learners successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress onto further qualifications, such as:
- Food Science Degree